New Card; Need help

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Chris J, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

OK Gang. I'm working on a new card for another mail-out, and I need your help. This is how the card looks so far, but the pictures will be rearranged or changed as needed.
    What I need right now is some good, constructive criticism. Specifically for the front of the card. I'm trying to think of some kind of new tag line so the front won't be so plain looking, but I am stumbling. Some of the ideas I've got have been stolen (either out of stuff I've seen in the past, or from dreams I have had) the ideas for tag lines are as follows:
    None
    Illuminate your dreams
    Curb Appeal
    Curb appeal...defined
    Architectural and Landscape Lighting
    Experience the difference
    Specializing in Creative Lighting Design
    Be the envy of your neighborhood
    Beauty...Security...Value
    Beautify Your Home While Protecting Your Family!
    Embracing The Night
    The fine art of landscape illumination
    Discreet.... Elegant.... Inviting...
    "The Premier Outdoor Lighting Solution"
    Discover the Richness of the Night...
    Professional Outdoor Lighting....
    Professional Outdoor Lighting... .....adds Beauty, Security & Value
    Bringing Your Home to Light

Anything anyone else has to offer would be great. I've done so many of these now that it is all starting to become fuzzy to me and nothing looks interesting anymore. Please help if you can.

Attached Files:

2. bmwsmity

bmwsmity LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Ohio

Hmmm... Here are some ideas:

Premium Landscape Lighting
    Premium Outdoor Lighting
    Revealing the Beauty of Your Home at Night

Just a few.

3. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Bring Your Home Out Of The Night And Into The Light

copyright Joey DiGiovanni Inc.
    for use please contact and write a check or send bottle of Makers Mark

:drinkup:

4. Chris J

Check. Bottle is coming with me to cali next month. Keep em coming genious!:clapping:

5. JoeyD

Well Well!! I guess that means you are 100% or am I still hanging on 99%???

6. Chris J

Don't just get stuck on the tag line, tell me what you think about the card itself. Do you like the layout? Do you think it's appealing? Anything about it that you would change? Don't hold back; you know I wouldn't hold back on you! Any input, good or bad, would be appreciated.

7. JoeyD

I like to have one main eye grabbing photo. Something that makes them want to frame that post card.

But I do like your layout. It definitly says what you do which is important. You want the reader to know that this guy designs and installs his own jobs. I like your photo selection here, you show a few different jobs with different scenes. I think you are definitly on the right track.

8. Chris J

Oh, sorry Joey. 100%. By the way, Just spoke to one of my friends in Central FL. who is getting pretty disgusted with his product line and is feeling the same way about Unique as I am. He does about 1 mil/year in lighting sales, and might be interested in the trip. Any room for him if he can make it?

9. Chris J

Yes, the photo's were not my selections. The graphic artist has my entire portfolio, and he simply dropped pics in to fill the card. I'll have to rearrange the photos and change them out to better pictures later.

10. JoeyD

I will figure this out. I will email you on this!!