1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Case Dealer for Atlanta

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AWJ Services, Feb 18, 2010.

1. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

I spoke with the GM today. They are still in the opening stage and will not be at 100% till middle of march. I plan to go see them then .
  2. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Sean, nice dozer but sucks you had so much problems when you got it.
  3. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

That is the downside of auctions. Its always a roll of the dice. I have yet to get seriously bite but have taken a couple bites of a sh!t sandwitch. Thats why my thoughts have always been when buying pieces that are complex at auction, you need to get a good deal on them just to cover the O' F@ck that sometimes comes home with your purchase.
  4. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Yep, auctions are a crapshoot. I have never felt good about buying a high dollar item at an auction. I guess I have been involved in sending too many machines TO the auctions, so I know what goes on. We used to stand around in the back row and laugh at what bidders were paying for worn out machines our company had placed in equipment auctions. Actually though, I felt sorry for many of the buyers, since I knew what they were actually getting.
    Nothing like a good "Sherwin Williams Overhaul", to help get top dollar out of a machine.