1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New catcher king

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Capemay Eagle, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

I just installed my Catcher King today. Doug over at Catcher King was really cool and helped me out. I winded up with the white lighting aluminum, a little bit lighter on the deck, a little heavier on the wallet:cry: ..

2006_0911DeniseandDave0185.jpg

2. DCE

DCE LawnSite Senior Member

Funny how things work like this :dizzy: Nice catcher...have you tried it out yet?

3. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

The grass gobbler for my standers work great. They almost look like your model but have a way better weld.

4. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

How much did that set you back?

5. Capemay Eagle

Nah, I did not get a chance yet. I got a little lazy after I put the thing on. We have some storms rolling through today. Probably tomarrow. It will give me a chance to put the standard blades back on. The Gator blades have been giving a uneven cut the last few mowings..

6. Capemay Eagle

It was something like $400.00

7. Capemay Eagle

I looked at the Grass gobblers and they did not have one available for Huslter??. They made my Catcher King custom to fit my MFT, all I had to do is drill a hole. The weld on the steel Catcher King is much nicer than the Aluminum. I also looked at the Accelerator, I called two places that were dealers and they had no clue about the things. So it winded up being the Catcher King.

8. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Its all good as long as it works right. Its getting ready to rain shortly.