New Chevy

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by GreginAlaska, Sep 25, 2005.

1. GreginAlaska

GreginAlaska Banned

The oil company I work for just got us a new Chevy crewcab with the Duramax diesel. Our old truck had hit the 200K mark so it was time to be replaced. This new chevy is really a nice ride. It's quiet and smooth but still has a solid feel to it. I'm kind of impressed...and I'm a Ford guy! :D

2. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Greg, let us know how much you like it after a nice Alaska winter! :D

3. John_Deere Nut

John_Deere Nut LawnSite Member

could u post a pic

4. GreginAlaska

GreginAlaska Banned

I'll do that. This is most definitely the place to give it a test. We're on the edge of the Arctic Ocean, the roads are all gravel, it's about 20 miles from camp to the plant, the vehicles are never garaged except for maintenance and they idle a lot.

5. GreginAlaska

GreginAlaska Banned

Sure...if I can remember to take a pic of it during change out.

In fact, I might have a partial pic of it from when my co-worker was taking pics of a Polar bear this evening. I'll check.

6. GreginAlaska

GreginAlaska Banned

I'm not sure if this is the new one we got or if it is the bosses. I think his is a new one too but not sure.

PBtruck.jpg

7. Grassmechanic

What's that wildlife doing around an oil field?? According to the "enviro-wackos", that bear has no business poking around there. Whassup with that, Greg?? Didn't the wildlife get the memo?? Next thing, they'll be telling us that caribou frequent these sites. :dizzy: When will this madness stop?? :dizzy: :D

8. GreginAlaska

GreginAlaska Banned

Ya Grass, I guess you probably heard that the environazis have filed a law suit against us saying we have corrupted the wildlife to the point they no longer cooperate with the environazis. :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9. Grassmechanic

:D :D :D :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

Whats that supposed to mean.