New chute

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Clint Gantt, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Clint Gantt

Clint Gantt LawnSite Member

You never answered my question whether the rubber chutes were availble for my 2005 52 inch hustler z. please tell me if you can.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I thought I had posted a answer to that a while ago...
    There is not a rubber chute option for any of our 52" decks, sorry.
    I know it is still on our list of things we are working on, when it will be done, I am not sure.

3. inthebox2

inthebox2 LawnSite Member

They have just been released.The part # is 108928.It will fit the 44& 52 Fastrak and Mini Z,Super Mini Z....

4. inthebox2

Woops....Sorry.The new chute will NOT fit a full size Hustler Z 52" deck.

5. cranesrule

cranesrule LawnSite Member

Will This Chute Fit The 52" Fastrak? You Are About To Start A Stampede To Hustler Dealers By Fastrak Owners Wanting This Chute... Pj, What's Up With This?

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I don't have all the details on it yet myself... as soon as I do I will post them.

7. inthebox2

It will fit the 52 Fastrak

8. cranesrule

My goodness... Dare we get our hopes up? Could it be? Let us know, PJ.

9. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The rubber chute "kit" information is as follows.
    It only fits the Mini Z and FasTrak 44 and 52 inch decks, all models, all years of these units.
    It comes with the rubber discharge chute, brackets and hardware needed to install it.
    The part # is 108928
    Check with your dealer for pricing.
    Please note...
    It is just becoming available, give it a little bit of time to get in stock at our regional distribution centers and dealers.
    Hope this helps.

Pj

10. cranesrule

Let me be the first to say... WOW.

We have bitched and moaned about this chute for quite some time, but Hustler has really come through on this one. I hope everyone understands just how much effort must have gone into the process of making this happen, from PJ communicating our needs, to the engineering, design, and tooling necessary to get this thing made. I'm sure it was quite an investment. All to fit a machine that has ALREADY BEEN SOLD, just to make it better for the customer. Bravo to Hustler for once again showing its commitment to customer satisfaction. PJ please forward this up the chain if you can, with my thanks.

Mark