1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

new client letter

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by jsf343, May 7, 2006.

1. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

Quick question, does anyone have a type of "welcome aboard letter" they would be willing to show me or share? I am sure you include types of services you offer and that type of thing. Would appreciate any help.
  2. cwlawley

cwlawley LawnSite Senior Member

I don't have one, but I was thinking that it would be really good to send one out. I would also include terms of agreement, what happens when it rains, etc.
  3. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Shouldn't that be addressed in the contract? I think it is a good idea to verbalize it and address it in the letter. Also thank them for doing business with you.
  4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

No but I am thinking of adding this to my website, the link to which is printed on my business cards. Understand not everybody will visit said site, but it's a step in that direction.

As for an actual welcome letter, I'm a verbal guy so a handshake usually settles things but that's just me.
  5. cessnasovereign

cessnasovereign LawnSite Senior Member

I'm working on one right now and I'll mail them to new customers along with a couple fliers to pass out to friends and family as part of my refferal program.