New Contract Templates Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Aug 11, 2001.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Hey everyone..

First I want to thank everyone who ordered the direct mail letter templates. Don't forget, if you ordered early and received the letters on paper, you can e-mail me at lawncaresuccess@aol.com with your name, address, and order number and I can either send you a copy in the mail on disk or e-mail them directly to you.

Second, the contract templates should be finished this week, I hope. I'm still waiting on 2 attorneys who have been assisting me in this process. The contract templates will be set up as an agreement/proposal which will make it easier on you and the client. We have contract example for residential and commercial maintenance, installation, weed control & fert, and snow removal. They are very good and will be very helpful.

If anyone has any suggestions for other needed contract examples, post it here so I can get it where it needs to go. I know we talked about tree trimming and removal, but I didn't know if that would be of interest. Let me know.

Thanks again everyone.

Sean Adams

2. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Sean, let us know when they are ready. I like the other template letters. Thank you for gathering all the helpful info for us.

3. Sean Adams

No problem crazygator. I will post as soon as they are ready. Thanks again for ordering.

Sean Adams

4. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

equipment rental agreements and contract for subcontractors.

Thought those would be helpful.

5. Sean Adams

I will make sure those are added to the list Guido. As far as an equipment rental agreement I'm not quite sure which angle you are reffering to. The contracts will probably have different examples for each type is how it is shaping up...such as one with deposit up front, money due upon completion and other angles such as that. I want these to be as thorough as possible, but with the understanding that these are templates and anyone using them will have the ability to change or add whatever is necessary. Thanks for the ideas.

Sean Adams

6. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I know some people who buy specialized equipment (i.e. hydroseeders, large chippers, bark blowers, skid steers,etc) even though they can't justify full time work for them. When they are not schedueled for use, they may rent them out to other LCO's (hopefully after some screening).

I hope you have a better picture of what I meant now.

7. Sean Adams

That agreement example is no problem. I will be inserting this today and then hopefully everything will be wrapped up. Thanks again Guido.

Sean Adams

8. Sean Adams

Does anyone feel the need for a tree removal or trimming contract? I'm curious if it should even be included? What do you think? It can be without a problem. Let me know.

Sean Adams

9. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, please add it too. I need to get as much for my money as possible. LOL

10. Sean Adams

Good point crazygator. I'm sure it can't hurt. I am being honest when I say I am trying to get these finished and available as fast as possible. Waiting on others can be a nuisance...but as business owners, I'm sure everyone here knows how that is.

Sean Adams