1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New crew leaders/business managers needed Walpole, Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Employment' started by mflandscape, Feb 25, 2009.

1. mflandscape

mflandscape LawnSite Member

ya i dont have big equipment. only a skid steer
  2. matt10486

matt10486 LawnSite Member

if you were closer id be down
  3. mflandscape

Ya it seems no one from Mass is a member
  4. gdigman23

gdigman23 LawnSite Member

Yes I am interested in the position. I mentioned before some of the equipment I have experience in. I will try to be more thorough here so you can tell me what you think. I have worked for the City of Idaho Falls Parks and Recreation Department for 16 years which you could easily verify. Every aspect of turf care I have experience in from aerating, thatching, fert, chem app, mowing, trimming, watering, soil testing, etc. I am a professionally licensed pesticide applicator in the State of Idaho. I have thousands of hours experience in a backhoe, mini excavator, site dumpers, snow plows, smaller tractors. I manage a crew yearly of about 10. I can design, install, and maintain sprinkler systems. I work in a very large cemetery so my people skills are excellent. I manage a half million dollar budget yearly which is also verifiable. I have excellent computer skills with XP, Vista, Word, spreadsheets. My personal email is gdigman23@yahoo.com if you have any questions to ask. My work email I can provide to you through my personal if you contact me. Thanks Gerry Hyde
  5. Rhizomatous

Rhizomatous LawnSite Member
    from Ma

random question...but you dont happen to know a kid that goes to umass amherst named mike mccormick?
  6. mflandscape

Yes i know Mike Mcormick. Are you the person he said was going to contact me? Guessing you are. If you give me your email and ill give you my cell number.
  7. Rhizomatous

Rhizomatous LawnSite Member
    from Ma

nah im not but i was in the car with him when he was talking about it...big coincidence huh lol...best of luck
  8. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

Just pull few of the inmates out of that prison you got there:laugh: Busting your chops. I grew up down Nantasket Beach, my brother in law was a prison guard in Walpole. Serious question though. Sounds like you have been in business for a little while. You mentioned you take care of your employees. Do you not have someone on board right now who you could promote to this posotion? I guess the obvious answer is no you don't??
  9. mflandscape

No i don't all my employees are either in highschool or college. Young blood
  10. cwproperyservices

cwproperyservices LawnSite Member
    from Mass.

im from mass and have experience in this kind of work if you are still hiring. let me know.