NEW! Cross Country Field Test?

Discussion in 'Tanaka' started by Tanaka, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    "Where can I demo a TBC-260PFL extended reach trimmer?" That IS the question. Well, if dealers aren't going to stock it, then we are going to send it to you!

Here is what I am proposing:

We will select 6-8 ls.com members in various areas of the country and set up a test schedule. After each person is done, they will report back and then ship it off to the next person.

What do you guys think? Is this worth a shot?

-MW

2. Mowing Freak

Mowing Freak LawnSite Senior Member
    from S.E. Ks

How long can we have it and if I get a used one, something may be wrong with it or just enough problems where the engine won't rev as high then I will think Tanaka is junk not knowing how it is supposed to run. Some damage may have occurred then who would be responsible for it. Sounds good, but I for one see lots of problems as everybody treats their equipment different. Who pays shipping and handling from one person to the next. I would like to try one but there is not a dealer close to me yet and am working with a distributor to get a dealer closer to me as I am interested in the long reach trimmer and the bigger blower coming out later too. If you want, you could send me one to use the full 4yrs I would need to try it out and if I like it, I will buy it....how about that?

3. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    Good points. LEt me see what I can do.

-MW