New Custom (Create your own) Uniform website for Landscapers!!!! <<< Sponsor

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by soduniforms, Mar 1, 2013.

1. ryan5943

ryan5943 LawnSite Member

Wish you'd of posted this last week. I just ordered all new uniforms and didn't find Adidas climalite polo's with full front printing anywhere.
  2. soduniforms

soduniforms LawnSite Member

Bummer... keep me in mind for next time! Just a thought, we could always set you up with your own online web store now, that way when you are ready in the future it is super easy!
  3. B&Clawncare

B&Clawncare LawnSite Member

I will be ordering some new uniforms in the next week. This sounds like a great deal and a great site!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. soduniforms

Thank You!
  5. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I too will be ordering some stuff next week. Almost ordered some from another site today but couldn't justify their price. Your prices seem WAY better, not to mention the 20 percent off.
  6. soduniforms

Very good! I will look forward to hearing from you!
  7. JR's Lawn Service

JR's Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Apparently I am missing something. I went to the site and attempted to design a polo with my logo. It would only allow me to put the emblem and text in the center of the shirt. Surely there is a way to put the design and text on the left chest area. Thanks
  8. cslawnandlandscape

cslawnandlandscape LawnSite Member
    from CT

I just checked out some polos for embroidery.
    While the shirts look awesome, you guys are charging a design fee for each piece, even if it's the same product? I added a hat for $7.99 to the same order and the markup was $18.

Not a deal in my opinion.
  9. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Jeffwoodall, I had trouble with that also. When you click the particular side of the shirt to design, hold your mouse down, the option bar should come up to pick "front center" or "front left"
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. soduniforms

There is no design fee. There are cost to run certain jobs. And there are a lot of variables to the cost. No quote can be accurate until the uniform company knows the product, how many locations to be imprinted, size of logo, colors, quantity, and so forth.
    For example your order, but when you run a hat and polos, they cannot run on the same machine. So they are single items from a production stand point. Lower quantities cost a little more. That being said you picked some very nice items (high end), Izod Ragland performance polo, and flexfit athletic mesh. If you would like a hat or polo, that is not quite as expensive, we have those as well.
    In addition 20% would bring close to $5 off that hat.
    I realize everyone has their opinion, I was just hoping to give some insight.
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2013