1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Customer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sanfordandsonfan, Dec 15, 2004.

1. sanfordandsonfan

sanfordandsonfan LawnSite Member

When you get a call from lets say a management company or business and they want to know a little about your company and maybe even get an estimate. What kind of materials do you have made up to give to this potential customer. Brochures, Flyers or just a card. I am in the middle of putting together a "get to know my company" packet if you will, and was just curious what some of the other LCO are doing . Thanks for the help.

2. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

[​IMG]

3. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

A lot of commercial properties want to see some commercial references, so if you service other commercials, you could provide a list of references.

4. ChadA

ChadA LawnSite Senior Member

GOOD QUESTION. I WAS WONDERING THIS SAMETHING MYSELF. i YOU GET SOME GOOD RESPONSES.

5. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

We provide a color brochure, services list, biz card w/ fax, cell and office numbers, copies of licenses and front page of ins policy.Depending on the time of the year, I also include a newsletter with current info and pertinent service info.. That pretty much covers it.