**new customers**

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gway, Jul 20, 2001.

1. gway

gway LawnSite Member

well here we go...its only July 20th and im all ready thinkn of new ways to pick up new custs rather than the same old ways of the yellow pages local paper ads and your ever popular flyer. what do you think will generate more calls...address lists from the post office sending out mass mailers to those on the lists or putting an advertising insert into the middle of the local paper?? or if anyone out here has a killer way to pick up around 400 new fert custs next year. im also seriously looking into this new 20 template thing goin around in the room...will this help me with pickin up new custs...

:blob3: :blob3:
  2. if you are going to send out any form of mailer. i would suggest this. take a picture of a property you fert now. get a picture of it before you started doing it ever. do a before gway picture, and with gway picture. a friend of mine a couple years back lost an account. i mean he had lost many. but he showed it to me. - with andrew, without andrew. with andrew looked a lot better than without.