1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

new dane (super surfer)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by scottlawns, Mar 14, 2000.

1. scottlawns

scottlawns Guest

anyone have any likes or dislikes about this unit?from what i hear its totally differnt then my last year model,and i really like mine.

2. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

The 2 things I thought could be improved on the stardard Surfer were the rear tire size and quick-adjust/floating deck.<p>The Super Surfer has both of those.<p>I would've bought them this year if I had not already bought new mowers.<p>61&quot; 23Kaw = nice machine!

3. ashlandscaping

ashlandscaping Banned

The older surfers you where a little more tipsy the new one is nicer more stable large rear tires and lower stand high plus adjustable deck to me not a big deal perfer fixed decks but for smaller company that ok. But yes the new mowwer is better

4. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

I think a quick HOC adjustment is a huge time saver.<p>Not only from time saved changing deck heights, but also for managing fast-growing grass in the spring when your time is most valuable.