new deere 757 with M.O.D. ,and trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DeereHauler, Apr 6, 2007.

1. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

well monday i finally got my new mower, and yesterday i picked up my new trailer. i just out grew my 12 foot trailer, and the bagger makes the unit a lot wider.

the 757 has the mulch on demand and 3 unit material collection system.

18' x 83" landscaper trailer made by freisen trailer. made in OK, but sold here in PA by a cousin. this trailer is the best i found, its power coated, and built very well. and for $2000.00, i bought it as fast as i could!

and both mowers have sirius satellite radio!

extras 089.jpg

2. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Could I see some pictures of the Sirius Satelitte Radio? I was thinking of adding that next to my spedometer.

3. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

here are the pics of the stand on. the 757 is the same idea. the antenna is on the rops, and unit is in the cup holder. the antenna needs to be moved on this mower. is right under the controls and it interferes with the signal.

concert 114.jpg

concert 115.jpg

4. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

thats awesome. never knew you could do that.

5. stumpjumper

stumpjumper LawnSite Member

I know all the Freisons, they live at the Menonite colony here in Ok. I have 1 of their trailers and my Dad had them build him 2 custom stock trailers. They build as good a trailer as you can buy.

6. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

Deerehauler I think that you and I were watching each other! I made some of the same purchases that you did! I went with the same trailer with options as follows, LED Lights, Aluminum tongue tool box, Dove Tail, Rear split tractor ramp gates spring assisted, and I also went with the 48" x 60" side ramp gate. I also had them pinstripe it with yellow and green paint to match our Deere mowers. And I also bought a new 757 Ztrak as well although I went with a Reg. deck instead of the MOD deck due to its larger discharge chute opening. Although I sure could have used the MOD deck I chickened out as I was afraid of clumping with the smaller chute in wetter grasses. Looks just like our set up thou! Just add a couple more mowers on there! Looks real nice and they should do you very well!

7. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

I forgot to mention that I also have Tear drop fenders over the tires.

8. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Looks great. Any concern with water on the radios?

9. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Man thats a tight setup! Those John Deers's look more appealing to me as every day goes by. Nice equipment!

10. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Sweet thing with the radios, I never thought of that one!