New deere skid steers and CTL's

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Bleed Green, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone know anything about John Deere coming out with a new line of skid steers and CTL's. It has been several years since the 300 series was released and it seems like it would be about time for them to update since all of the other big players in the market have released updates.

2. minimax

minimax LawnSite Senior Member

They will release a new update in 09',and a new CTL base off the 315 skid steer late this year.

minimax

3. Bleed Green

where did you hear this info. i have looked and cant find anything. Just curious.

4. minimax

Went to the factory to see my machine built,I was asking the line supervisor about when they are putting the new controls in the smaller skid's and ctl's and he say it will be with the new update in 09'.

minimax

5. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

Same thing I was told. How did you like the Gold Key tour?

6. Bleed Green

Is there anywhere that has info about them on the internet? I mean the new line of skid steers and ctls, not the new EH controls.

7. minimax

Bleed Green,I don't think there is any thing on the web yet.JDSKIDSTEER,I love the gold key tour, they sent 4 1/2 hrs with us.

minimax

8. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

I took a customer last year. It was cool. We actualy walked the entire line and talked to the workers.

They will not release any new info untill right at time to release new models.

9. Bleed Green

I wonder if they will have black booms like all the other new deere machines.

10. Bleed Green

I wonder why Deere would wait so long to get an update out there. With all of the other companies able to get such a jump on the consumer base?