new deere z-trak

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by danielslawncare, Mar 6, 2008.

1. danielslawncare

danielslawncare LawnSite Member

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried them out yet. they are new for 08' but was curious if anyone had gotten the chance to operate one at an expo or something, and if so what you thought of them. as far as i know, they have changed some things to compete with the competition.

2. Turf Commando

Turf Commando LawnSite Bronze Member

I seen them at the dealer....But it wasn't a demo so, I couldn't test it out ... looks alot like 07 (model)...

3. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I would really like to get on one of those for a day. They look pretty sweet. I'll probably head to my deere dealer soon to see if they got any in.

4. danielslawncare

commando-you thought they looked like the 07? ithought they looked alot diff. i have only seen the homeowners version, but the commerc one looks about the same. as far as i know the newones havent even hit the stores yet. my JDdealer doesnt get them til end of march

5. Sanders Lawn Care

Sanders Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from USA

My dealer had a truck load of them come in today.They look completely different in my opinion. I am going to be demoing a 48". Cant wait!!

6. danielslawncare

sanders, let me know what you think of them. if theyre as good as they are supposed to be, i dont think anything will be able to touch them. do you think you will be going for a 48"?

7. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Not cheap around here Z850A-72 31 hp air cooled Kawasaki 72" side discharge $12,749 $10,695 $228
    Z840A and Z850A include the comfort convenience package.:waving:

8. danielslawncare

for a 27 hp 60" around here it will run about 9,600. i knowthey are pricy but they are very reliable and built to last

9. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Let me talk to my dealer. are you sure on that price.:waving:

10. JimQ

JimQ LawnSite Bronze Member