1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Dixie Chopper Excaliber 54/33

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by HISnHERS, Feb 26, 2010.

HISnHERS LawnSite Member

A friend of mine owns a powersports store located near Central Ohio. He took on a line of Dixie Choppers a few years ago but his expertise is not commercial mowing equipment. He wisely has chosen to exist the commercial mower business and has one new Dixie Chopper left on the floor. I told him I would post basic info here and forward his contact number to anyone interested.

The only details I have is that it's a brand new Excaliber with 54" deck, 33hp Generac engine, and comes with the full 3 year warranty. The price is very, very negotiable.

If you would be interested, send me a PM and I will forward his business phone number.
  2. don_don91

don_don91 LawnSite Member

if i was closer id be very interested

HISnHERS LawnSite Member

Actually, he travels to Florida quite often and he has the equipment to haul the mower. He might be willing to work something out with someone that's pretty much on the way.... just a thought.
  4. kmzlawncare

kmzlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

How about a price.

HISnHERS LawnSite Member

You would need to call the owner to find that out. I don't know what he is wanting out of it and didn't ask, since I'm not in the market for one. He did mention though that he's just looking to get back his actual cost.

I have no interest in getting in the middle of a negotiation between two people, but I guess that's the good point, he's seems to be in a very negotiable mood on this.

Then again, I might give him a call tomorrow and see if he wants me to put a price on here. If so, I'll post it.

If you want just PM me and I'll send you his contact number.

6. Woodro350

Woodro350 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Does he still have the mower?

HISnHERS LawnSite Member

Not sure. Should be able to find out tomorrow or Monday. I'll get back to you when I know something.

HISnHERS LawnSite Member

OK.... he got back to me fast. PM sent.

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

price and what part of OHIO ?
  10. 2thman

2thman LawnSite Member
    from tn

I am new to this site and either am not allowed or don't know how to pm, but i am interested if it is still available.