new door hangers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by kyfireman2004, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks nice! I would have left off the May 1, 2008 on the coupon...what if you don't pass all of them out in time...that coupon expires in about a month. Some of your pictures will be lost when the door knob hole is punched, but that is minor...they look nice, good job!

2. I hired 2 mexicans last week that passed out 1200 in one day. The plan will be to have me and another driver working with crews of 3 and get them passed out next weekend. You are right about the pics. one will be cut into. The website was cropped out, it still won't be ready till this week.

3. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

Those look really nice. Where did you order them from? I've been shopping around a bit.

4. CrimsonLawnCare

CrimsonLawnCare LawnSite Member

lol you sure they really passed them out ;) you really got to trust people, becuase who says they didnt just throw them out and sat around all day, just me though :usflag:

5. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :rolleyes:

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

If they were going door to door then passing out 1200 in a day is a phenominal rate. I find that I have to tape a lot of mine since a lot of customers don't have a storm door or it's locked. The last thing I want are my door hangers becoming trash blowing around the neighborhood.

You should try to be more consistant with the capitalization in your door hanger. You're also using the ampersand and the word "and" interchangably. Use one or the other.

You want to be consistant in your advertising. With a degree of luck intelligent potential customers will see your ad and you want it to be right.

7. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Hey KY I think it has good visual appeal, something someone would take in and read. I think it will do you well.
    Take care.

8. Atlantic Lawn

Atlantic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Outer Banks NC

They look very nice, have you received any calls from them ? The door hanger gets them to call, next be prepared for a good presentation.

9. The design came from moderwebstudios.com 75.00 Contact these guys if you need a website also...........Really good guys!

The printer was discountedprinting.com 5000.00 delivered for 400.00

I am still waiting on them to be delivered. They should get to the house Tuesday.

As far as distribution, we hit neighbourhoods that had the fancy rod iron mail box post. Then just attracted the hanger to the post. It went really fast........