New Doorhanger...Need Input?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Team-Green L&L, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

We just had these printed and I'm looking for some critics.

DOORHANGER 1 FRONT lawnsite copy.jpg

Doorhanger 1 copy lawnsite.jpg

2. wski4fun

wski4fun LawnSite Senior Member

It is good but from what I read from some of your posts I think you can do better. I might have taken the picture from a different angle or further away. I think the landscape should stand alone or adhance the house. I would also have trimmed the bushes and trees. I also think Image is everything isn't right for some reason. Not sure what it is but something else could be used. Maybe it doesn't work with the picture. Image is everything seems like a formal, stately caption and the picture doesn't convey that.

I do like the layout for the most part. I would not change the top part at all. The colors and shadowing I do like. I might change the lawn picture to the back and move the other services that go with the top picture to the front. The sunflowers attract the eye to the coupons which is a nice touch. Just my thoughts. It will be interesting to hear other's comments

3. Team-Green L&L

The shrubs bug me now. Good eyes!

4. Team-Green L&L

come on...bump

5. EliteImpressions

EliteImpressions LawnSite Member
    from Jersey

Why dont you put the $35 on the top and move your name below that. You want deal to stand out, not your company name. Plus the way it is now, it looks very unprofessional with the grass background with the $35 deal just kind of thrown on there.

Did you send the postcards out yet? If so, any hits from them?

Joe

6. Team-Green L&L

I was rushed to design something for this month's order and ended up with this. I'm upset, but I hope to still get the 2-3% out of them. Our work gets us most of our business. We shoulda pruned those bushes first though. DARN! I should've also changed the placement. I post these threads for this exact reason. Don't want to make the same mistake twice!

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

im just currious and if you do'nt mind sharing, how much do those cost to print?? i think it looks pretty good overall, very professional looking. I do agree with some of the suggestions stated above though

thanks
    mike

8. Team-Green L&L

I searched for month's to find the best prices and came up with this...

www.gotprint.com

9. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

I think they look Ok. Are you a licenced Landscape contractor?

10. EliteImpressions

EliteImpressions LawnSite Member
    from Jersey

another thought,

why is there a large coupon for fall cleanup on the back when its the beginning of august (unless you're not sending these out for a month. Why not mention the $35 special again instead.

Joe