New Doorhanger-Please give some comments!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by precisioncut, Feb 12, 2004.

1. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

This is my new doorhanger for 2004. This is the front-at the bottom is a perferrated edge so people can save my card.

doorhanger(f).jpg

2. precisioncut

This is the back-tells all of my services. The bottom is a place to give a quick walk by estimate and a little offer. They can save the card if they like.

doorhanger(b).jpg

3. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

very nice, very professional. did you design that yourself?

4. precisioncut

No I didn't. A place called www.1001businesscards.com did it for me. They have a local office here. It cost $29 for the design and set-up, and $279 for 1000. Not to bad considering they have full color glossy fronts and black and white glossy on the back.

5. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

i think that as a homeowner, i would be more inclined to call you w/that doorhanger than me w/my flyer-on-the-flag.

6. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

Nice door hangers.

May you put thousands out and get thousands of phone calls. Time to make some money! Very professional

7. vadeere

vadeere LawnSite Member

Very good looking doorhanger. It is better than i could of designed. Hope it works out well for you.

8. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Looks real nice I like the way they did the back for the free cut thats cool.

9. cwjordan

cwjordan LawnSite Member

Does anyone have a templete they could send me for a door hanger i have all the info to put on one but dont have the format
    thanks
    cjbiggin@aol.com

10. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

That looks SHARP! If you have an Email address, it would be good to add that. Wish you luck w/ them. Please let us know your return rate on them.