1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Dump Truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by bbhlawn, Mar 18, 2005.

1. bbhlawn

bbhlawn LawnSite Member

Here's my 2003 dump truck. The dealer had it sitting on the lot for a customer that went out of business. This is before I put the stickers on.

2. WhohasHelios?

WhohasHelios? LawnSite Member

goergeous truck man!!

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

so are you going to drop that off at my place for I can use it? :)
  4. bbhlawn

bbhlawn LawnSite Member

And here's after the sticker work. I ordered them off ebay for the dump truck. 168.00 for all including shipping, I didn't think that was so bad.

Picture 164.jpg
  5. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

that is a nice truck and good luck with it
  6. bbhlawn

bbhlawn LawnSite Member

The only thing is that I wanted the diesel, but I settled for the 5.4 liter gas. It does pretty well. We also have a 2004 F150 with the same motor so at least I can cut down on the oil filters on hand.
  7. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

8. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that looks even better now
  9. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Looks great, and even better with the lettering. Hopefully you have 4.10 gears to go with that 5.4 otherwise I fear it could be a dog, but the 5.4 is a good motor. My uncle has one in a F250 crew cab 2wd, with 3.73 gears and pulls a 24' gooseneck trailer with antique tractors on it, pulls good for him (do not use overdrive when towing if automatic).

Now all you need to do is go back to Ebay and get you some chrome or stainless simulators for your wheels :) Then it would look really killer :)
  10. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Nice truck Good luck I love my FORD! :cool: