1. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

For those of you who may not already be aware, Chuck Smith (from this forum) is coming to work for us beginning June 1st. Chuck will be a 'Regional Field Manager' for Snow Management Group (the plowing division of Allin Companies). He will continue to live in New Jersey and will be our presence and representative in New Jersey, New York and Eastern Pennsylvania. Those of you who are working with us on the bank project will see Chuck more and more (in person now). Additionally, we have signed up quite abit more business on the east coast for next winter, and Chuck will be our point man for this, and future expansion plans on the East Coast.

This has been 6 months in the making, and (personally) I am very happy to have him be a part of what we are doing on a national scale in the snow and ice industry.

Welcome aboard Chuck !!

2. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

Hmmmmmm.......I seem to recall seeing similar news on a different forum, can't quite place where it was........

Congratulations on your new position Chuck - I know you will be a great asset to SMG!

3. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Congrats Chuck, now what are the plans for your GMC and stainless steel plow?

John I think Chuck will be a great employee for ya. Just buy him an F 350 Powerstroke. :)

Geoff

4. John Allin

If he's out plowing I'll have to get rid of him. Paying him too much to be doing that, buy maybe he'll sell you his truck.

5. Alan

Alan Member

Congrats Chuck!! It has gotta be nice to have a job in an industry you enjoy being involved with. And John, if you ever expand into Vermont,,,,,,,,,,

6. John Allin

Ya never know.... the world is getting smaller every day......

7. John Allin

....and we just moved into Michigan, this week....

.... details to follow in a few weeks....

8. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

I wonder if Canada is on the target list? After all, your US dollar goes about twice as far up here...........and it's only a short hop across the water from Michigan! ;)

9. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

John, Good move, GREAT man.

Chuck - congrats.

Can't wait til you get to Kansas!!!!!!!!!
    :cool:

10. Deere John

Deere John LawnSite Senior Member

A positive move for both - congrats. But no plowing allowed? How else to get the frustrations out? ;)