New enclosed 20ft haulmark

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by eelawnandlandscape, Apr 23, 2011.

1. eelawnandlandscape

eelawnandlandscape LawnSite Member

I got a 2011 20ft Haulmark yesterday the axle is beefed up so i can use it to tow my skid steer too now time to get it lettered :walking: it was a bad day to try to go get plates i drove an hour and half to get there and i find out its closed so we copy a paper plate and threw it on :hammerhead:

2. eelawnandlandscape

eelawnandlandscape LawnSite Member

one more shot trying to put shelves in it today or tomorrow

3. jackedf150

jackedf150 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Looks good. Too bad you didnt get a trailer in grey to match the truck.
  4. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

is ur truck a diesel or gas?? and how does she pull that thing? Iv been lookin to get an enclosed trailer of that size.
  5. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I picked up the same trailer, mines just white lol. I love it though. You can look up the thread. It has a few pictures of the inside. I put a workbench up front with a tool box underneath.
  6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,very nice trailer!
  7. MFNA

MFNA LawnSite Member

How do you go about "beefing up" the axles to tow the skidsteer? I want to do that when I get one.
  8. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

The axles might handle it but your gona smash that door the first time you try it.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. M&SLawnCare

M&SLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

^ thats what i was thinking. The trailer might be fine, but can the ramp take the weight?
  10. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Didnt you read Above???
    He said there is a trap door in the top of the trailer...All he has to do is drop it in from the top! :laugh:

What kind of skid is it? Mini skid loader??