New Enclosed Trailer Setup

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SouthernRootsL&PM, Apr 3, 2013.

1. SouthernRootsL&PM

SouthernRootsL&PM LawnSite Member

Hey guys I am new to this site but have been in the business for several years now. Just to give you a brief summary of myself, I am currently 21 working part time and going to school full time (only 1 year left of college). Once I graduate I plan on growing my business and making it my full time job. Like many of you, I have been cutting grass since I could push a lawn mower (around the age of 10). When I turned 16 and got a truck I would spend either all day Saturday or Sunday doing yards (neighbors, my Dad's rental properties, my Dad's office, etc.). Once I graduated high school and no longer has major time commitments with sports (football & baseball) I began to pick up a few more accounts. Slowly but surely I have continued to try and grown little by little....so that's my story.

After having my trailer (with all of my equipment on it) stolen the day before Thanksgiving I decided to move to an enclosed trailer. I have replaced now replaced all of my equipment and finally finished getting my trailer setup the way I want it and just thought I'd share a few pics. Please let me know what you guys think and offer up any suggestions on how I could improve my setup.

2. SouthernRootsL&PM

Here are a few pictures of the inside of the trailer.

Back Door Open w Walker Loaded.jpg

Back Door Open w.o. Walker Loaded.jpg

Cabinets Closed.jpg

Cabinets Open.jpg

Left Wall - Blowers.jpg

Left Wall - Edgers & Weed Eaters.jpg

Right Wall - Hand Tools2.jpg

Right Wall - Sprayer & Hedge Trimmer.jpg

3. SouthernRootsL&PM

Here are a few pictures of the outside of the trailer. My favorite part of the trailer is the cage on the front. It was a little bit of a headache to get it welded on but it turned out great.

2013-01-31 16.40.13.jpg

2013-01-31 16.40.33.jpg

Hooked Up after Cage.jpg

2013-02-21 18.15.33.jpg

4. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Looks nice!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

ranch hand front and rear?

6. stevo7896

stevo7896 LawnSite Member

Very nice setup. Like the trimmer wall brackets. I would probably just support the underside of the wall cabinet. You can see the top of the cabinet pulling down just a bit .Could be an illusion .A 2x4 across bottom wall to wall might be a good option. Good idea on locking up fuel , my brother in law just lost a few tanks. Very nice trailer.

7. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

Where are you in AL with a 706 phone number?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. SouthernRootsL&PM

I appreciate it!

9. SouthernRootsL&PM

You got it! Wouldn't trade em for anything.

10. SouthernRootsL&PM

Thanks for the tip. The cabinets were in there when I bought the trailer so I haven't really fooled with them too much. I don't plan on having anything heavy in there for now so hopefully I'll be able to get by how they are.