1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Enclosed Trailer Setup

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SouthernRootsL&PM, Apr 3, 2013.

1. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice setup and professional trailor. Efficient set up.
  2. MikeyG

MikeyG LawnSite Member

Love your setup!! Very clean looking and organized!! What mowers are you running?
    Posted via Mobile Device

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

I love how organized your trailer is. I try to be organized but I can't come close to the way your trailer looks.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. SouthernRootsL&PM

SouthernRootsL&PM LawnSite Member

Thanks! I am currently running a 42" Walker with the Honda Commercial push mower. But I also just purchased yesterday a 54" Hustler Super Duty. It should be in the first part of the week and I can't wait to put it to work!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Man I love your truck. Care to tell me a little more about it? Is it leveled or do you have a double leveling kit in the front?
  6. SouthernRootsL&PM

SouthernRootsL&PM LawnSite Member

I appreciate that! It has a 2" or 2.5" Rough Country Suspension leveling kit on it. There is also a 1" block in the rear. I had it added after I noticed that the back end tended to sag when I had a trailer with any kind of weight hooked up. I was worried when I added the Ranch Hand Summit Series front & rear bumpers that it would make a drastic change to my MPG but I honestly have not noticed any major differences.