New Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Oakleaf landscape, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Well guys I finally broke down and got me a new enclosed trailer. I'm going to pick it up Jan 21st. I'm super excited but the down side is I gotta drive all the way down to Georgia to get it. Didn't feel like paying a $500 delivery fee.
    Specs:
    8.5x20 with a 2 ft slant V-nose
    Upgraded interior height to 7.5feet
    5200lb axles both got brakes
    5ft extended tongue.

Was thinking about getting the bogey wheels installed in the back but not sure... Here are some pictures of it. I can't wait to put my racks in it and fill it to the brim with equipment. Finally no more loading and unloading equipment each day!!!

slantnose1.jpg

slantnose2.jpg

2. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like a very sharp trailer. That'll be nice to have all your equipment stored in there and not have to unload all the time and always have everything with you at the job sites.

3. Oakleaf landscape

Yes! No more O SH*T i forget the damn rakes at the shop. Or "O hell I forgot to bring the flat head shovels too." Next thing is to get it lettered. Just don't know what all I want put on it.

4. Elks

Elks LawnSite Member

How much did it cost?

5. Oakleaf landscape

Little over 4 grand...

6. superintendent

superintendent LawnSite Senior Member

who did you get it from xtratrailer or trailerforless?

7. B&M

B&M LawnSite Senior Member

Is that a bendron titian? If so make sure you up grade the tires to radials. We bought one from bendron in Georgia last September. We lost a rear tire with less than two thousand on the trailer. It tore up the left side of the trailer including the fender. Just a friendly warning.

8. Cajun Cleanin'

Cajun Cleanin' LawnSite Member

That's a rolling billboard.

9. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good. good luck, cant wait to see it lettered and loaded.

10. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I would get the rear bogey wheels, i drag the rear end of mine a lot more then i care to talk about. Also depending where you are at that $500 might not be a bad deal when you count your time and the price of gas.