New Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Oakleaf landscape, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Yea it's about a 10 hour round trip if I go pick it up and I don't have any work right now. Yea ill probably get the bogey wheels installed and Ill have to check into the radials. I bought it from Lake Norman Trailer Sales.

2. Forever Green Landscaping

Forever Green Landscaping LawnSite Member

Do they have a web site? I tried searching for them and didn't seem to have anything come up that matched. That seems like a great price for that size trailer and all

3. Oakleaf landscape

4. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

It looks great now but you get what you pay for, I had the same trailer and it fell apart and the manufacturer was horrible to deal with. I had over 10 warranty claims the first season (7 months).

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks nice.very nice trailer..congarts.

6. Oakleaf landscape

Who did you buy yours from? I mean what can go wrong?

7. scagrider22

The toungue flexes up and down because of weak tubing and when it does, it wrinkles all the sheeting on the front of the trailer because they didnt leave any clearance between the tougue and sheeting. The axles were never aligned so the destroy tires (three sets in one season). The bearings came apart in one wheel, the wheel fell off and destroyed the axle. The rivets fall out all the time. The floor joices are very thin and bend easy. The plywood joints were not centered on floor joices causing the wood to bow and crack. The side and back door are very thin and twist easily. Lights burn out monthly. It leaked. Back out of the sale if you can, Im not bashing you Im trying to help. I bought it in Ohio but it came from GA.

8. Oakleaf landscape

I mean iv looked at all the specs on it, it has the 6in I beam frame so i don't think any bending is gonna happen it has the thicker walls and floor. 16in on center walls and floor. They build thousands of trailers each year so I doubt it's gonna be a POS. Granted I know it's not gonna be a haulmark trailer but hey it's almost half the price.

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

He probably has a lot of time on his hands right now ... it's winter !!

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

10. scagrider22

Yep same specs as mine, you gonna watch them put it together? Buy the Haulmark! By the way mine was never even close to its weight limits, it only hauled mowers and hand tools. Your choice I warned you, theres a reason its $3k cheaper than all the name brands.