New Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Oakleaf landscape, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I just hope your wrong, this thing better not be a POS...

2. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

Mine is a 2010 so I dought they changed much, its at the dealer as we speak. I may sell it in the spring, the only reason I havnt yet is because I spent $1500 on graphics for it. I bet the trailer has cost me $2k in down time so spend the extra now or you will be doing so later.

3. Oakleaf landscape

Scag you know that 95% of the trailers on the east coast come from georgia right? They all look the exact same too. So I doubt we are buying them from the same manufacture...

4. scagrider22

Its the exact same trailer. Let us know a year from now how it worked out for you! :waving:

5. Oakleaf landscape

Well you have got me thinking and i'm now looking back at the Pace and Haulmark trailers.

6. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Look into a Homesteader Hercules enclosed trailer. They are a lil more money prob around $5200-$6000 but less than the Haulmark or Wells Cargo.

7. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Lifetree, when you grow up and start a Real business you mite find there is a lot of work to do during the winter.

8. scagrider22

Sounds like a good idea, just trying to help.

9. Oakleaf landscape

Yea I do agree with you. I know they weren't built like the Haulmarks but I thought they would atleast last 4 or 5 years.

10. The Elements Group

The Elements Group LawnSite Senior Member

I've got horton hybrid 8x20... v nose...pintle hitch..haven't even tagged it yet... 6800.00. No dings no dents... white and I could possibly meet ya
    Posted via Mobile Device