New Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Oakleaf landscape, Jan 10, 2011.

1. The Elements Group

The Elements Group LawnSite Senior Member

Im in ga go with a known manufacturer .... even if your not interested in mine..
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. The Elements Group

Im in ga go with a known manufacturer .... even if your not interested in mine..
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Why are you selling yours when its brand new? I'm probably gonna end up going with a Haulmark Thrifty Deluxe Car Hauler. Anybody have any feedback on this model trailer?

4. The Elements Group

It is ... im either selling box van 14 ft. Powerstroke 7.3,or trailer... look up horton hauler hybrid.. pulls great ...Horton makes great trakilers. Good luck... know anyone looking for a box van..
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Friend of mine has a Haulmark car hauler, its still going strong and I think he bought it in 2003 or earlier. He tried to sell it to me and the only reason was he wanted a longer one. Wasn't really cutting me a deal because he loved the trailer.

6. The Elements Group

Haulmark makes a good one so does pace... horton, pace,haulmark...big three
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. The Elements Group

Pace,Horton,Haulmark.... you know what your going to get...
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. ok4me2xlr8

ok4me2xlr8 LawnSite Member

Did they offer to show you all the cars in the building in the back of the property there is some cool stuff in there, from Rolls to Dale Earnhardt Seniors old conversion van!

9. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I don't have a clue as to what you are referring to? Please explain. And ill pass on the horton, but thanks for the offer.

10. ok4me2xlr8

ok4me2xlr8 LawnSite Member

If it is the palace I am thinking about they have a metal building in the back with a bunch of cars in it. I know it is around Lake Norman.