New Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Oakleaf landscape, Jan 10, 2011.

1. B&M

B&M LawnSite Senior Member

I will post pictures of the damage to our trailer so you can see the importance of the radials.

2. qualitylawnpro

qualitylawnpro LawnSite Senior Member

i got a all pro trailer out of georgia a few years back its a decent trailer not the best but, built well!

3. c.miller143

c.miller143 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Posted via Mobile Device

4. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Well yesterday I ordered me a new Haulmark trailer. It's the Thrifty Deluxe Car Trailer. White with chrome accents. 6-8week build time though... Hope it gets here in time. Granted this trailer was a little more than I wanted to spend, but I know it will be a quality and a sharp looking trailer.

5. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

Much better choice!

6. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Congratulatioins and good luck with your new rolling billboard/security center!!

7. Oakleaf landscape

Thanks guys, ill post pics when I get it.

8. Donald A

Donald A LawnSite Member

you made a good choice. Pay now, or pay later.

9. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Mind telling us about what you paid for it? I'm in the market for an enclosed come Spring, anybody have experience with H&H enclosed trailers? I see a lot of their open trailers by me but I don't have very much knowledge of their enclosed trailers.

10. Oakleaf landscape

The Haulmark is gonna run me just over 7k but I feel that it's well worth every penny.