New Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Oakleaf landscape, Apr 3, 2011.

1. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

Nice rig! What size is that trailer?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. ygim

ygim LawnSite Senior Member

Looks real nice. I have to add some e track in my trailer

3. playersc

playersc LawnSite Member

Some may say he has his priorities in order.

4. twobuckss

twobuckss LawnSite Member

not to get off track but how do you like your honda mower? is the versa mow system function as good as the sales reps say?? thanks!

5. MFNA

MFNA LawnSite Member

NICE TRAILER!! Thats what I'm working towards! Can't go wrong with the Haulamark! What model is it and what size?

6. MFNA

MFNA LawnSite Member

Hey $2 I just got one so I will answer this for you as well! Great machine just bought it on sale end of December at my local power equipment dealer great sales/service. Machine is fantastic Deck is very sturdy and cleans easily. Engines starts first pull every time. Also adjustable hydro. drive and engine speed 2 throttle controls. This allows you to cut the blades with out cutting the engine. Also you can engage cruise control with or without baldes engaged. It runs very quietly which is nice! You can also change not only bag and mulch but the degree i.e. mulch 1/2 bag 1/2. Definitely a good purchase and a great machine!

7. Southern Landscape

Southern Landscape LawnSite Member

Sweet Set up!!

8. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Looks nice man! Only thing Id change is organize that front area a lil more and keep the gas cans out of the way. You going to paint the floor?

9. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Yea, IDK what to do with all the stuff in the front. Does look a little messy in the pictures but its not bad. Was going to put a sealer on the floor. Guy at HD said it would need 3 coats so I bought a couple cans of sealer but haven't had the time to put it on... Takes like 2 days for it to dry and I used the trailer every day so i'm not sure when it's going to happen...

10. ConsorteLandscaping

ConsorteLandscaping LawnSite Member

Very nice setup man, props to you,