New Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by On the go, Aug 28, 2003.

1. Heron Cove PM

Heron Cove PM LawnSite Member

2. On the go

On the go LawnSite Member
    from PA

Thanx all.
    Hey Switchless I think I'm going with the Home Chepo idea.
    Looks pretty sturdy and I think it will do the job.
    I was wondering, I saw your side door on another post.
    I just have the rear door with a small side door.
    Which is ok for me but I was wondering about the piece of wood you have extending off the bottom of the side door. Everytime I pull my mowers out the drop is to steep and I keep rubbing the bottom of mowers on the metal trim and scuffing it up.
    How does your's work with closing the door?
    Thanx for and suggestions again. Gotta Go !!!!!!!!!!!

3. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Mine works fine. I'm not scuffing anything, however I'm cutting at 3", which may keep the deck higher off the ground.

4. A1 Grass

A1 Grass LawnSite Senior Member

Switchless, your clamp-rack is ingenious!

Consider your idea stolen!

I currently use shelf brackets with 2x4's on top w/u-shaped tool holders screwed into the top. Overkill compared to yours! I will be installing something like yours asap - I'll post pics!

5. pokemon

pokemon LawnSite Member

Switchless, your clamp rack is awesome. I remember your pic from another thread and went down to Home Cheapo and bought at least 20 clamps so I can duplicate your storage rack system in my box truck version of the super lawn truck. This site is overflowing with all kind of ideas keep up the good work

Dennis

6. pokemon

pokemon LawnSite Member

Switchless, your clamp rack is awesome. I remember your pic from another thread and went down to Home Cheapo and bought at least 20 clamps so I can duplicate your storage rack system in my box truck version of the super lawn truck. This site is overflowing with all kind of ideas keep up the good work

Dennis

7. On the go

On the go LawnSite Member
    from PA

I finished installing all my equipment today.
    Looks great too!! The only problem is I cant upload any pictures.
    I do it at other sites all the time but for some reason I dont see the browse button so I can upload pictures. If anybody knows what's wrong please let me know. Thanx.