New England Grows

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GLM, Feb 7, 2002.

1. GLM

GLM LawnSite Member

Did any one else get to New England Grows yet? It was great to much to look at all at once. There were almost every brand of mower there and tons of other stuff. I must have carried twenty pounds of catalogs out of there. Plus the smell of fresh mulch was in the air!!! Good show not to be missed!

2. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

We are going saturday! Gonna be crowded but only time available.

3. grasskutter

grasskutter LawnSite Member
    from mass.

going tomorrow(friday) need new mowers, thanks for letting me know theirs a pot full there!

4. Downeast

Downeast LawnSite Bronze Member

hi guy's , Iwent today and it was ok. It was nice to be able to look at all the z riders under one roof , and to talk with reps that are there to be talked to .It's also nice to know that I can by bark mulch and top soil from as far away as one could imagine. they had some nice water pissin statues and stuff .Talked with some trailer people . Looking at the equipment under one roof was nice.But dont know that I would take the trip from the cape to see it again .Maybe ?Also it was nice to talk with reps from the different associations . My cheeseburger was ok .

5. Downeast

And the price was right .I got in for free . No guards , just open doors.

6. JET

JET LawnSite Member

Could you please give me an address of New England Grows ? Thanx

7. Downeast

Jet , Its all over . It was thursday , friday and saturday untill 2:pm . it was at the Hynes Auditorium in Boston .

8. Downeast

I dont know how that smily got there .I didnt knowingly put it there .

9. GLM

GLM LawnSite Member

You can check it out on their site they have all of the info right there.New England Grows