New England Grows

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Boycea, Jan 15, 2003.

1. Boycea

Boycea LawnSite Senior Member

Is anyone going to be in attendance at the "New England Grows" landscape convention taking place Thursday February 6 through Saturday February 8, 2003?? If anyone doesn't know about it, It takes place at the Hynes convention Center in Boston Massachusetts. I Believe it went up to $35.00 this year for on-site admission. If you have questions you can visit or you may call them at 1-508-653-3009. The show is from 8am - 5 pm Thursday and Friday and 8am- 2 pm on Saturday.
  2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I may be there. Im almost positive ill be going to the Turf Show in providence, but i havent worked out the plans for that show yet. is it normally a good show? ive never been to that one before?
  3. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Ill be there. If you register online by today, its 25$$. But the deadline is the 15th.
  4. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

A few of us are going down on Friday...can't wait...i love that show!

Also on Feb 5th we're going down to Foxwoods for an irrigation show put on by one of our suppliers...should be a good time

MDB: When and where is the Turf Show in Providence?????
  5. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

That sounds like a great convention! Take some pictures to share with the group.

6. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

I was just about to register online today & it says in the fine print that if your a full time college student then you can go for free...can't beat that! Saves us the $25-35 each!
  7. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

I was planning on going to this show on friday, but I will be in MIAMI! I get back the 7th so hopefully will be able to attend on the 8th.. I wish it were 4 days long.
  8. hoagie

hoagie LawnSite Member

Oh yeah... I'll be there!
  9. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

10. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

I will be going on Thursday. Seminar @ 8:30 is about runninbg a landscaping business. Any pointers can't hurt. Thanks mdb, never neard of the Turf Show. I Will also be attending The Providence flower show.