New England.Snow.Discuss

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by CAPT Stream Rotar, Nov 20, 2007.

1. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

I'm telling you its already here..

Vermont=getting it already!!

The snow makes me happy..................amen
  2. Still 80 here SIGH
  3. CAPT Stream Rotar

fwiw sucks to be there brotha..

btw-i heart you.
  4. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

2"-6" over the next few days. Not supposed to hit 40 degrees for the next 4-5 days. I'm diggin' it!! High 76 yesterday, around 60 today, and a high of 26 predicted tomorrow. yeah buddy!!!

I'm a freak. I love the snow and cold.
  5. CAPT Stream Rotar

<<<<<<works with a shirt T in the 40's...

jus keep movin
  6. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

74 here today, 77 tomorrow yea! for global warming. on a side note went to a meeting tonight "weather experts" say the drought shall last to at least Feb... these hopefully are the same ones that predicated we'd be hit my a record number of hurricanes.
  7. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

My ex-wife just called from Vermont (I turned 50 today so she was calling to wish me a happy one) and she said it was snowing there today.

Three inches in Woodstock, Vermont. She and her husband have been working on turning an old farmhouse into Bed and Breakfast place there. if you're interested.

Meanwhile, we're supposed to get our first frost of the season in the morning. Dipping down into the 20's in outlying areas by Thursday they say.
  8. Man::: you get along better with your ex than I do with mine. your ex sounds really cool.
  9. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey, we have three great kids together, youngest of whom is still in college. I was a better parent than a husband I think :)

She and her current husband are good people. We married relatively young and grew in different directions... approx. 15 years after the divorce and we get along better now. And her husband is someone I probably would have hung out with if we'd gone to the same high school or something... a couple years ago we had a big joint family Thanksgiving and it was good, especially for the kids...

I'm an old Deadhead ya know... live and let live... "that's just so California" a friend of mine from another place tells me.

Hey man, 50 years old and happy to be alive! Even with being stiff in all the wrong places when I wake up in the morning...
  10. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

When you stop waking up in the morning is the time to complain