new equip incentives

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by satch, Jun 21, 2004.

1. satch

satch LawnSite Member

wuz just wondering when the best pricing on new equip. usually takes place.fall,winter,etc.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Satch,

It really varies from region to region however over the past few years prices have held pretty solid through out the year. The only exception is that some dealers will run customer appreciation days and open house events in the spring. Occasionally when they have these events they will have special pricing for a limited time as well.

Thanks,

Terry

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

As Terry stated, I have also not seen a change in prices around here regardless of time of year. You are probably better off deciding when you need to buy a mower and then get it then. Waiting may not really give you any better breaks.

4. Jackman

Jackman LawnSite Member
    from Zone

Satch, I would guess fall for best priceing as I am sure the dealers would like to sell a mower rather than look at it all winter, I also remmember a free stripe roller with a ZTR I think that was a fall special... Have you thought of just going around to differant dealers and haggle for best price? I am some what loyal to my Exmark dealer because they are good people however before Exmark I was a Ransomes man and the dealer was a big jerk so when it was time to buy I shopped around and found a better price at a differant dealer there was about 300 dollars differance in price and better people and an added bonus was that the jerk dealer was pissed when he found out that I had bought else where....