New Equip. purchases

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by deereman, Feb 14, 2007.

1. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

We are starting to price out new equip. for the 07' year, and I been calling all the Deere dealers in our area pricing 757's. Just wondering what others have came acrossed for Z-Trak 757's. I was quoted $7899.00 for an 07' 757 w/ 60"

2. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Good price but why just deere? There slow compared to others, website says 9 mph transport speed.

3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Why deere? I dont even own one and I know the answer to that! 7 Iron deck! There is not another deck out there that can sut in all conditions as well as they can and still stay clean underneath.

4. deereman

from USA

Thank you Jason Rose!!......I have an awesome dealer(s) that are near me and we currently own all Deeres. We are VERY happy with them and will stay with them for those reasons, just like your brand. I know that there are other manufactors that are equal to Deere, but Deere's seem to work good for us!

5. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

They seem like a decent machine. Anyone get green fleet pricing on the 757? The discount is supposed to be pretty good.

6. deereman

from USA

I would just like to hear some of the prices that people are getting from accross the nation! I was just trying to see prices accross the board as an avg.

7. deereman

from USA

Just thought I would share some of the results of shopping around. I always buy from our local dealer, because I do my homework on prices and show him, and he matches there price! What I have found so far is.

these are from 6 dealerships both near and far from a three state area:

Lowend.............$7899.99

Highend.............$9800.00
    It pays to do your homework, even though my local dealer was 2nd. from the lowest.
    Plesae share yours.......Wont you?

8. Hondoman

Hondoman LawnSite Member

That's a pretty amazing price, I have seen them priced quite a bit higher. Most of the 60" ones I've priced are around $10,000.

9. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

is the 757 the m.o.d. mower? have you Deere guys heard if they are adding that option to the other mowers yet? I heard at one point they may. Your price does sound real good, when I asked about prices it was around 9300.00 that was last summer though.

10. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

bump..............