new equip. trailer

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by PTSolutions, Feb 12, 2010.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

Just picked up our new equipment trailer. I took these two pics at the dealer, i accidentally had night mode selected on the camera when i snapped the pics at home so ill get some more of those later.

quick specs:
    19,000lb. GVWR
    20' deck 5' self cleaning dovetail
    16 ply 17.5" tires
    dual jacks
    led lights

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here is the hitch i upgraded to, Curt Industries 2.5" 18,000lb weight carrying capacity, the plate is also 18,000lb capacity and the pintle is 20,000lb capacity.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Duffster

Duffster LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Sweet trailer. I like the specs too, could never figure out why more trailers are not rated that way. Makes much more sense this way.

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

congrats!!!!!!!!! damn thts alot of snow

4. Dan85

Dan85 LawnSite Member

Very Nice! I wish we could upgrade ours to a deck-over style! Those step-ups look like a convenient add on.

- Dan

5. PTSolutions

from OH

thanks for the compliments!

more pics for you guys:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. PTSolutions

from OH

7. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice blades. How do you like the Boss XT? Is there much of an advantage capacity wise or anything else over the standard V? I'll be needing some new cutting edges and center shoe for my Poly V. Would you recommend the new style cutting edges with curb guards and center shoe delete?

8. PTSolutions

from OH

the new xt has more capacity when in scoop but the advantage is how much further it throws the snow. we have some high drifts next to the drives so this blade helps us get the snow up and over and onto the lawn. the curb guards are awesome! really helps keep the blade lookin good and the center sections let no snow through.

9. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

I was wondering if they would let snow through the middle or not. Good to hear they don't. I think I'll try them out after this season.

10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

the trailer looks great!