new equipment for next year

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by texaslandscaper, Mar 23, 2006.

1. texaslandscaper

texaslandscaper LawnSite Member

I have started my landscaping biz with a 55cc crafstmen chainsaw an 120 dollar blower vac a 410 dollar push mower,a 120 dollar weedeater plus all my basic tools such as rakes and shovels etc.... I also bought a 68 chevy and a 5/10 trailer.I have basic experience on landscaping but i have studied allot and i also have plenty laborers available at my disposle. I have just started to get my feet wet but because of the town i live in this equipment is suitable but i would like to buy something wich would make my life easier. Im sure i dont need a riding mower because the town i live in is mostly middle income residents. I live in a town of nine thousand people. We have only about 200 wealthy people and the rest are hard working people who just dont have the time to do thier yard. I dont depend on the income i recieve from my landscaping but rather i am trying to build money i have already saved up. I still want to build a bussiness wich can be competitive and proud of. My problem is that i dont realy need this bussiness financial wise but i would like to setup a bussiness in a town were people are mostly working class.
  2. lawncutterupper

lawncutterupper LawnSite Member

how old are you?
  3. texaslandscaper

texaslandscaper LawnSite Member

I am 22 years old.