New eXmark Lazer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CraigPLC, Oct 3, 2012.

1. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

Well, I worked with a friend today to help him with a major client. The grass was high and there was acres of it. So I used the BB Outlaw Stander to do a rough cut to knock the grass down, and he came behind me with his eXmark Lazer 60" EFI to put down a finish cut. It worked out Great! So the BB Stander has a purpose... It's a Great fast moving rough cutter.

So after we were done, he liked how the Stander could get into and out of tight spots, so we talked about trading his backup eXmark Lazer 48" (180-hours) for the BB Stander (52-hours). So, if all goes well, in the next day or so I may end up with the eXmark I started the year off driving. Perfect size for my needs, it has a Great QOC, and since I'm the one that put a lot of those hours on it, I know it can handle my weight and do a beautiful job.

I'm EXCITED AS HELL!!!

2. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from S. New Jersey

Ya, heavier people on stand ons prob make it lack performance. Congrats on your buy!! The badboy will better for this other guys needs.

3. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I never seen a yellow bad boy (sig pic) ..Is that lemon yellow ?

4. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

Oh well... looks like the deal is not going to happen...

5. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Why not?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

The guy got on LS and read the his review of the stander lol

7. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

Oh he is on this site... the problem is not with him or I... and I'll leave at that...

8. chagh2.0

chagh2.0 LawnSite Member

Don't let your wife run your biz.

9. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Was thinking the same.....

10. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

Craig, why don't you just find another dealer and trade her in or sell it. You're gonna have to take a hit, just try to minimize it and plan for a profitable future with a machine that is capable.
    Posted via Mobile Device