New Exmark model anyone have any info

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by moose203, Oct 8, 2008.

1. moose203

moose203 LawnSite Member

my dealer said exmark was putting out a new zt for 2009 but info was still limited anyone have any info

Jason

2. timber132007

timber132007 LawnSite Member

It has been mentioned in previous threads that the changes will be a one piece pump and wheel motor setup. Also the fuel tank will be under the seat that is mounted on rubber isolators for a smoother ride. The handles are going to be thicker and one or more new engines will be available(Kohler 38hp). Those that have driven it say it handled really well. I've been trying to find out for some time now if there will be a change in the current diesel offering. Someone mentioned the possibility of a Cummins A series diesel but that hasn't been confirmed.

3. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

Here is the prototype.

Lazer.jpg

Lazer 1.jpg

4. farmall

farmall LawnSite Member

consider it confirmed. NO Cummins A series Diesel. the new ztr will not have a diesel option. the XS will still be available with the kubota.

5. timber132007

timber132007 LawnSite Member

farmall, Thank you.

6. Gruneich Lawn Care Inc.

Gruneich Lawn Care Inc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

All the info, brochures and website will all be available Nov. 1

7. sprandy83

sprandy83 LawnSite Member

THE INFO ON THE NEW EXMARK IS INTERESTING. EVERONE IS TRYING TO IMPROVE THEIR PRODUCTS. BUT IS LOCATING A TANK OF GAS UNDER YOUR A_ _ REALLY AN IMPROVEMENT.:laugh:JUST MY FIRST THOUGHT! A DIESEL WOULD BE DIFFERENT BECAUSE IT IS NOT AS VOLATILE AS GAS.

8. f150 with bobcat

f150 with bobcat LawnSite Member

does anyone know if they will be changing the walk behinds

9. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

*double post*

10. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

So fuel wrapped up around you is better? Atleast if you flip it you don't crush the fuel tanks. Having the fuel tank under you also lowers the COG making it more stable.