New Exmark Mower

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Scagboy715, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Scagboy715

Scagboy715 LawnSite Member

Well guys, over the christmas break i picked up a new mower. I got a 52" Exmark Pioneer E series. The reason i went with this choice is because 1. its weight for all of the yards I do 2. I picked up a car dealership and needed the extra mowing capacity 3. I have always wanted a ztr for ease of use. The reason i went with Exmark is because of OVERWHELMING Exmark dealer support in my area. I had not heard much about this mower because it is a fairly new modelbut when i talked to the dealer he told me it has quickly become there best selling ztr in the last few months because of its weight and size. I have to say I love it. i wish i had the extra money to get the S series for the deck and engine but the dealer actually talked me out of it saying there wasnt that much difference other than pumps and blade clutch. I was also going to get a 48" but was able to negotiate the 52" for the same price as the 48. Ill get some more pics up later.

IMG00336-20121208-1206.jpg

IMG00337-20121208-1510.jpg

2. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

congratulations it looks nice!

3. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good, only needs some breaking in dirt.

4. Scagboy715

Haha thanks guys I appreciate it and its a little dirtier now
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, looks good. I probably would have gone for the S series though.

6. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

7. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Hahahaha ^^ mower looks good man. Can't wait to see how it cuts in the spring

8. Scagboy715

Hahahaha a buddy showed me that the other day and I laughed so hard haha what a goon. Thanks again guys.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Scagboy715

Yeah i would have loved to have gotten the S but I'm in college right now and could justify spend an additional almost 2k for it just because I wanted it. For that I may as well bought a lazer haha the only thing really uneasy about is not having the canister air filter but I can deal with cleaning it more often.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Scagboy715

I did a leaf cleanup in a fescue lawn about a week ago and I was very impressed with the cut. However I would like the stripes to be a bit more vibrant so ill probably fab up a striping kit. U guys have any advice on what kind of homemade kit works best (chains, rubber strip, etc)
    Posted via Mobile Device