New Exmark owner!

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by KLSU, Aug 5, 2006.

1. KLSU

KLSU LawnSite Member

I bought the Phazer w/ 19 Kawasaki and 44" for $3,999. Just couldn't pass up such a good price on such a good machine. It is for home use only so this mower should last me a long time. Other brands wanted this much and more for straight home owner units.

Also, the dealer was great compaired to some place I went to. Basicallly came down between the hustler fastrack and the Phazer and with the Phazer being $1000.00 cheaper a no brainer. The Hustler dealer was great also but buying an Exmark for that price won out.

2. k12lts

k12lts LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Congrats on the new machine. My dealer just called and he is delivering my first Exmark tonight. It's a used 2005 HP52 with the 23 hp Kawasaki engine with 192 hours and he made me a good deal.

I'm just going to use it on mine and my dad's property, about 4 acres, so it should last a long time.

3. Skeelow

Skeelow LawnSite Member

Is the Phazer commmercial grade?? Is it able to handle for example 7 yards a week? Just curious. I know its cheaper than the lazer z just wondering if its able to handle multiple yards.

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

The phazer is a compact-commercail ztr. It will handle 7 yards a week with ease! Its a lot different than the toro and cub cadet home-owner ztrs!!

5. KLSU

KLSU LawnSite Member

Yes, Complete commercial grade. I love mine so far. I cut my yard and my grandmothers yard. Mine is about 2 acres with alot of trees it take 1hour and 10 minutes. Grandmother is 1 acre with alot of trees it take 40 minutes.

6. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

How much you got this 52" hp for? It is eXmark old glory that make them what they are today besides TTHP. Yeah, it will last lifetime if you only do 2 lawns.

7. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

8. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I sent a pm to him earlier and told him about your mower bigjeeping, thought he might me interested.

9. lawnward

lawnward LawnSite Member

Where did you get a new Phazer for $3999? That is well below the listed promo price.

10. Sturmgewehr

Sturmgewehr LawnSite Member

Very Nice Deal....