New eXmark with Flex-Deck and Prices

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Flex-Deck, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

eXmark Viking Hydro with Flex-Deck = 54" -

Viking Hydro $4000 - Flex-Deck $1499 = $5499MSRP = contour mowing and trimming like no other mower in the world.[​IMG]

36x-between stones-siefken-72dpi.jpg

2. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

PRICELESS!:D

3. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

IB I still have my trailer for sale to you!! I think it is time for you to pick it up with all of the money you have coming back! Call me tom. and we can chat it up and shoot the bull if it rains.

4. IBGreen

Trade ya. You talk to the CPA. Sorry for getting off track.

5. Flex-Deck

Got a guy in Jonesboro Arkansas that will mount the Flex-Deck for you

6. IBGreen

I honestly think the flex-deck is the coolest thing since spam. I mean that in a good way. I wish I had something to mount one on. I will have in a month or so.

7. Flex-Deck

Cool - go for it - you will never look back on the old ways

Thanks Brad

8. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Flex-Deck......Congrats dude!!! I'm proud of you!

I really mean that too. Way to start your own thread! You have a decent ad there too! I'd like to think my suggestions to you before helped out in this. You really do have a great product that really has it's place in this industry. It's a heck of an idea and I wish I'd thought of it....Guess I'll just have to buy one from you when the need arises.

This tread is a much better way to advertise! Much better than stuffing pics everywhere. If I still had dial-up instead of cable, I'd surely be ready to strangle you by now. All those pics sure did load slow back then :dizzy:

Seriously, I have a great respect for your product and I hope I haven't offended you here as that was not my intention at all. Only praise!

And besides that, I may really need a Flex-Deck one day and I wouldn't want you to jack the price up on me because I pissed you off :D

9. Flex-Deck

Heck - Envy - If you drive to Iowa, I will give you a discount -$1199 installed - It is a long way from Carolina though.:blob3:

PS - Love that DSL

10. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Yup, that's a long haul :( But maybe someday!

Yup, love the cable. Now that I have it, I'll never go back! I did keep the old Netzero I got for free tobackup MSN dial-up which was very unreliable. My nature of my other business requires that I always have an internet connection. So I keep it even though I haven't had to use it once yet. But it's worth it to have backup anyways and the e-mail address omes in handy for routing e-mail from this site. There can be a lot of it from time to time and I really like to keep the option on.

That allows me to keep the fun stuf separate from all that other boring stuff I have to deal with!

;) I love this site!