1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Exmark ZTR With Ultracut Deck

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Daner, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

The 2007 advantage series Ztrs are looking real fine to me...What do you think of them.
    I,m looking for a machine to do my 1 -2 acre accounts...@ 1130 lbs...
    Ultracut deck...thats proven to cut A1
    And the new adjustable dampeners on the sticks.Smooth front tires with no teeth...I think exmark has a winner here...Tell me what you think...Do you think this would be the best choice for a 1-2 acre lawns:weightlifter:

2. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice machine, not as fancy, a little slower than the regular Lazer but over all a great machine. It is the old Lazer with improvements.

3. Daner

The part that I like Is that It only weighs 1130 lbs with the 60"...and 9 Mph...I think that Is plenty fast enough on a 1 acre lawn. Like you say It like the old exmark Z With the Inmprovements.
    Id love to know how much this model Is.

4. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Here in MD the dealer said it was 9500 , but everything here is overpriced:cry: .Talked to several dealers and they said nationwide next year we were going to see some big increases in mowers.

5. Daner

Thats not a bad price 9500...For a high quilatiy machine i'm ok with paying the extra bucks

6. prostriper

prostriper LawnSite Senior Member

It's definitely a high quality machine. The only thing I think they could do to improve it any farther is to implement a manual engagement and bring back the dual blade kit they used to have.

7. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

I heard the samr thing from a couple of dealers here in the south

8. TNT LawnCare Inc.

Yea i here ya, Turf Tracer 60 INCH WB. last year $6500 . Priced one for 07.. 1 dealer said $6900.. thee other $7000 .

9. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

Holy crap your dealer is high! I could get a identicle machine for $1000 less last time I checked.

10. TNT LawnCare Inc.

Are you sure thats not the T.T H.P. 52