New eXmark

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Lazer_Z, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

This is my 06 eXmark Phazer. I'll put up a couple more to stop JG from going :dizzy: .

Rob

eX.jpg

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!!!!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :cool2: :cool2:

Lets see it cut:drinkup:

3. John Gamba

from ct

How does it drive:usflag:

4. Lazer_Z

from NJ

Like a dream. This little thing is really smooth and very responsive to the slightest touch.

Rob

5. John Gamba

from ct

:cool2: :weightlifter:

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

great, ive been wondering about those, good to hear a very honest and trustworthy source state their opinion. if you don't mind, how much did it cost you and did you get any accesories with it? Thanks

Mike

7. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

boy it looks like that lawn needs some love!!!!!

8. Lynch Landscaping

Lynch Landscaping LawnSite Member

Small but sweet.:weightlifter:

9. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Bare your soul to us on this one...... I might be purchasing one also when I make my big exmark purchase in a couple weeks.

Let me know if it worth every penny. or not?

10. Lazer_Z

from NJ

Guys, So far I'm loving this little thing.

Jeep, I only have .7 hrs on the machine so far from test riding it so I really don't have a full hour but, I am getting use to it after using a Metro for 4 years. I like the way it handles and it goes like a bat outta hell. I was told it's as fast as a hydro WB.

Mike,mcw, I plan on either getting the mulch kit or an Accelerator catcher for it. As far as price $4,799 on the invoice but, I financed it for 3 years and am paying about $175 a month starting next month. the total was just over $5K after tax and the "booking fee" that the finance company charges.

grass disaster,Yeah I know my yard looks like sh*t. I'm going to re do the whole yard. I'm going to make a path and then put sod in and take better care of it.

Any more questions just ask guys.

Rob