New Exmark!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Barker's Lawn Care, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh, I see,Just that i have never seen that before.Were did you get it.(the impeller).

2. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Very nice setup man!!

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Very very GOOD. I'm proud of you. All the hard work is paying off. Keep it up. You've come a long way from the old mower.

4. advantagelawn

advantagelawn LawnSite Member

how do you like the collection system on the walk behind, is it hard to work with since it gets in your line of sight?

5. lawn perfection

lawn perfection LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome young man. Enjoy

mower001.jpg

6. alldredge_2008

alldredge_2008 LawnSite Member

Barker,

Im 14 and my brother is 16 and we have a Scag 48 15KA
    excellent mower but I was wondering how many accounts you have and how could you afford a brand new Exmark.
    Just wondering Thanks.

7. LAWNPRO2

LAWNPRO2 LawnSite Member
    from PA

TO GLS HOW GOOD IS THAT EZ-DUMPER I WENT ONE BUT
    TRYING TO SEE HOW GOOD THAY WORK

8. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

lawnpro2 -- the ezdumper is great. Saves a ton of time and labor. I would strongly suggest one (whether it be ezdumper, truckcraft, etc.; i've only had experience w/ez). If you run a search there is quite a bit of info on here.

Sorry to change the original topic:)

9. Barker's Lawn Care

Barker's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Ill try to answer everyone's questions...

The Engine is mounted higher than what is recommended. This is to allow the engine to be mounted closer to the mower. If mounted any lower, the blower houseing would hit the wheel of the mower.

You eventually get used to driving with a huge trash can in your line of view. It was real hard at first to have straight stripes, but now, no problem.

We have about 12 accounts and counting, hoping for 15 this year. Its very hard to fit in school and 12-15 accounts and keep A's and B's.

How do I afford the Exmark? SAVE SAVE SAVE- This is what a year of saving and a little financing and $0 from parents will give you.

Ill post pics of the new trailer tomorrow if I have time under "New Equipment Pics"