1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New F-350 Power Stroke

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Mr_Marc, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

I decided to upgrade. A little more rome for the crew. It's also better on fuel than my old f-250 gaser.

12.4 MPG with the trailer

2. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet!!!!!!!!! :)
  3. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Marc, very nice. I was looking into getting one this fall but we'll see how lawn care goes this season. I was looking into just an extended cab or even just a regular cab, with a turbo, But we're talking 38-47k don't know if I want to be a slave to my equipment.

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

I'm looking at a new truck now.
    I feel like I am a slave to my business so my business should buy me a nice truck :p
  5. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Try playing around with the Build and Price thing and then look at the incentives they offer. I was able to build a F-350 4x2 Tow Boss Dually Reg. Cab XL PSD/TS for $30,200. Then $500 off for being a college student, another $2000 in incentives and then some other regional incentives, and it was down to around $26,500 once I had finished playing with the calculator.
  6. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Wow, that is a nice truck. What is the secret to keep the Mexicans from dingin the hell of the thing?
  7. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Thats a nice looking truck. Is that a long bed or short bed? I can't really tell. Also is it an automatic or staright shift?
  8. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

The secret is training.

Yes it's a long bed.

I just added a headache rack also. Don't want to break that back window.
  9. Mr_Marc

Mr_Marc LawnSite Member

Business has been very good to my family and I. And yes I think after the hard work, long hours and countless bumps in the road I should have a decent office on wheels.
  10. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Is it an automatic?