New F-550 w/ dump body.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ClassicLawnCareInc, Nov 28, 2012.

1. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea, I wrote that and then looked at all of your other truck options! lol... well played.

2. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good, do you have any pics from the side? Trying to see how much over hang you have over the hitch. Which rear did you go with ?

3. ClassicLawnCareInc

ClassicLawnCareInc LawnSite Senior Member

Ill look and if I dont have any pics of the back Ill take some and post tomorrow. For the rear it has a 4.88. For the rear hitch they installed a buyers hitch.

4. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

Most do now since they are an easy bolt on. Let me know what you see for mpg on it . Are you putting a plow on that one ?

5. ClassicLawnCareInc

Nah no plow. I load this truck up with snow blowers, shovels and workers and they drive around and do my sidewalks. This things to big to drive around and try to plow with. My guys would tear up so much stuff, shoot I would too lol

6. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Such an awesome truck!! :cool2: What made you choose this over like a isuzu or like a GMC Landscape/dump like trucks?

7. ClassicLawnCareInc

Mainly the 4x4 option. And my local Isuzu dealer doesn't do trade ins, so it's easier to deal with my Ford dealers. And this last onr I had worked well so I figured why shake it up when this works.

8. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh yeah 4x4 is something that is necessary and wow good decision then, love the truck! Let us know about the Mpgs you see.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. ClassicLawnCareInc

Yu p I'll def let you guys know the mpg.

10. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

That truck is to die for. Sick rig man!