New F-550 w/ dump body.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ClassicLawnCareInc, Nov 28, 2012.

1. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice...Congrats on the new truck!

2. ClassicLawnCareInc

ClassicLawnCareInc LawnSite Senior Member

Thanx! I still need to get a rail welded around the top to attach my bubgees to when we have the tarp on.

3. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

put a low profile tarp system on it! Much better investment and rolls up before and after each job so its out of the way. You can mount it right in the top rail of the bed, out of the way of your wheel barrels.

4. ClassicLawnCareInc

Hm Im not familiar with that. It has a roll up tarp on it now. It mounted just behind the wheel borrows and rolls back to the back of the truck. We just dont have anywhere to hook the back of the tarp to now.

5. SterlingLawn&Landscape

SterlingLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member
    from RI

That side door is awesome never seen one with something like that, must make loading so much easier and still be able to hold a lot more than a short sided fold down style.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. SterlingLawn&Landscape

SterlingLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member
    from RI

How much did that dump body run you if you don't mind I'd definitley consider something like that?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. ClassicLawnCareInc

The dump body , hoist, tool box installed, 2 slide out ladders ( one on each side of truck), running boards installed on the truck, trailer hitch mount installed and tax (6%)the overall total was $16,400.00

8. ClassicLawnCareInc

The side door is great, we love it. My last dump body had it as well. Its worth a million bucks on some jobs.

9. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

What have you used the truck for so far? How is it treating you?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. ClassicLawnCareInc

Ive loaded it with mulch, topsoil and laves so far.

Im taking it to my local dealer to have the driver door checked out. There is some wind noise coming in from that side. I think maybe a seal isnt quite right. Besides that its doing great.